ESPN has reached a multi-year agreement with Joey Galloway. The college football analyst will continue to contribute to the network’s College Football Playoff coverage along with other studio programming.
- ESPN has announced a multi-year contract extension with college football analyst Joey Galloway that will see the 10-year ESPN veteran as a mainstay across ESPN studio programming including:
- College Football Live
- College football pre-game, halftime and post-game shows on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays throughout the season
- Galloway joined ESPN in 2011 and has appeared as both a game and studio analyst. He made the transition to full-time studio in 2016.
- He’s brought his thoughtful analysis to College Football Playoff and he will continue to play a role in ESPN’s CFP coverage, including:
- College Football Playoff: Top 25 Rankings Show
- College Football Playoff Selection Show
- New Year’s Six
- National Championship
- The full roster of ESPN college football commentators for the 2021 season will be announced later this summer.
About Joey Galloway:
- Galloway’s football knowledge comes from years of on-field experience. Drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in 1995, the NFL veteran played for 16 seasons across several teams including:
- The Washington Football Team
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- New England Patriots
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Dallas Cowboys
What They’re Saying:
- Joey Galloway: “I’m excited to get back in the studio with the guys, covering the sport I love.”
- Lee Fitting, ESPN senior vice president of production: “Joey is one of our most experienced analysts and he’ll continue to deliver invaluable insight throughout our college football coverage. Whether it’s analytical or with strong opinion, Joey has become a valued voice across our studio programming over the past decade.”