ESPN has announced that Peter Burns, Alyssa Lang, and Dari Nowkhah have all reached multi-year contract extensions to continue as hosts for SEC Now on SEC Network.
- ESPN has reached a multi-year contract extension with Peter Burns, Alyssa Lang, and Dari Nowkhah.
- All three can be seen on various ESPN shows including SportsCenter, College Football Live, radio shows, and more.
- In addition to being featured on ESPN shows, they will continue their hosting duties on SEC Network on SEC Now.
What They’re Saying:
- Tom McCollum, ESPN senior coordinating producer: “One of our greatest strengths at SEC Network is the depth of our talent roster, and we are better having Dari, Peter and Alyssa in the SEC Now anchor chair throughout the week. Their collective passion for the conference, the connections they make with our viewers, and the relationships they’ve built with our analysts make the show a must-watch for fans.”
- Dari Nowkhah: “I’ve been in TV for more than two decades, and have never felt more at home and at peace than right here with SEC Network. The people with whom I work, the conference I represent and the fans who watch us on a nightly basis have come to mean so much to me. I’m thrilled to continue this journey with all of them.”
- Peter Burns: “Every day I pinch myself to make sure that I’m not dreaming and that this is what I get to do for my ‘job.’ There is not a person in media that loves covering this conference in every single sport more than I do, and I’m excited that I’ll get the honor to do that for a few more years.”
- Alyssa Lang: “The first three years with SEC Network and ESPN have been the best of my career. I love this SEC family so much, and I’m excited to remain part of a team that brings top-tier coverage of the best teams in the country.”