Tribeca Enterprises has announced the return of the Tribeca Drive-in at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena. The series will feature screenings of new and classic films from July 28 through August 26.
- The Tribeca Drive-In is coming back to Los Angeles on the weekends from July 28 through August 26 with screenings of new and classic films.
- Last year, the series gave a safe way for fans to come together and was so popular that they are bringing it back this year.
- The drive-in will take place at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, California. Those interested can get ticket information and updated programming schedules at TribecaFilm.com.
- Opening weekend will celebrate the 20th anniversary of The Royal Tenenbaums while other anniversaries will be celebrated throughout the event including the 20th anniversary of The Princess Diaries, and the 5th anniversary of Moana.
- Audiences will also get a special preview of 20th Century Studios’ Everybody’s Talking About Jamie, which will premiere later this year on Amazon Prime Video.
The 2021 Tribeca Drive-In Series Schedule:
- July 28-August 1:
- July 28: Tootsie, 5:00 pm; The Royal Tenenbaums, 8:00 pm
- July 29: Wayne’s World, 5:30 pm; Fargo, 8:30 pm
- July 30: Batman, 5:00 pm; Purple Rain, 8:30 pm
- July 31: Where the Wild Things Are, 12:00 pm
- August 1: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, 2:00 pm; Labyrinth, 5:00 pm; Gravity, 8:30 pm
- August 4-7:
- August 4: The Princess Diaries, 5:00 pm; Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, 8:30 pm
- August 5: Rango, 5:30 pm; Moonlight, 8:30 pm
- August 6: Go Big: Sports Shorts, 6:00 pm; Blockers, 8:30 pm
- August 7: Hook, 1:00 pm; Screening to be announced, 5:00 pm; Good Will Hunting, 8:30 pm
- August 18-22:
- August 18: The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, 5:30 pm; Mad Max: Fury Road, 8:30 pm
- August 19: Grease, 5:00pm; Screening to be announced, 8:30 pm
- August 20: Mars Attacks!, 5:30 pm; Saturday Night Fever, 8:30 pm
- August 21: Moana, 2:00 pm; AI, 5:00 pm; Everybody’s Talking About Jamie, 8:30 pm
- August 22: Willow, 1:00 pm; Screening to be announced, 5:00 pm; Screening to be announced, 8:30 pm
- August 25-26:
- August 25: Mix Tape: Music Shorts, 6:30 pm; Fame, 8:30 pm
- August 26: Little Shop of Horrors, 5:30 pm; Screening to be announced, 8:30 pm
What They’re Saying:
- Jane Rosenthal, Tribeca Enterprises and the Tribeca Festival Co-Founder & CEO: “The Tribeca Drive-In program has always been a beloved staple of the Tribeca Festival and after last year’s wildly enthusiastic reception, we’re thrilled to return to the iconic Rose Bowl. Since its beginnings, this wonderful series has shown a unique ability to transport audiences to those magical summers when movies were experienced outdoors and on the big screen.”