Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has announced a new house for Howl-O-Scream, coming to the park from September 10 through October 31.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has announced a new house Guests will be able to experience at Howl-O-Scream, Cell Block Zombies, as Guests make their way through Purgatory Penitentiary.
- Tickets are on sale now for Howl-O-Scream, with a sale on single-night admission starting at $29.99 through July 25.
Cell Block Zombies:
- “Welcome to Purgatory Penitentiary, where afterlife sentences are served with a vengeance. Incarceration is just the beginning, as maniacal guards shuffle fresh meat down dark and lawless paths for processing. Surviving the prison yard leads to maximum security and confinement that is anything but solitary. There are only two options for inmates here: breakout alive or be devoured in detention.”
- While family-friendly trick-or-treating and shows fill fall days with fun, by night five horrifying haunted houses, eight expansive scare zones and unpredictable hordes of nightmarish creatures will soon cover the 300-acre park, leaving nowhere for guests to hide.
- For horror and haunt fans, there is no better time to bite into incredible offers on Howl-O-Scream admission.
- Exclusive savings for Pass Members and Fun Card holders for Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream in Tampa are available now, plus admission products that also include access to unique and original haunted houses, scare zones and more debuting this fall at the all-new SeaWorld Howl-O-Scream Orlando!
- Busch Gardens Tampa Howl-O-Scream single-night admission starting at just $29.99 – up to 70% savings!
- Two-park ticket: includes one admission to Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream Tampa and one admission to the brand-new SeaWorld Howl-O-Scream Orlando starting at $79.99!
- These terrifyingly good deals end on July 25 at midnight. For all tickets and event deals, visit www.HowlOScreamTampa.com to shop now and learn more.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning