Give Kids the World Village has christened their new themed pirate ship attraction, Serendipity, which will serve as the centerpiece for the Village’s weekly Once Upon a Village Party.
- Give Kids the World Village is celebrating their new themed pirate ship, Serendipity, which will give kids at the resort a new exciting experience to enjoy with their families.
- Give Kids The World Village is an 89-acre nonprofit resort that provides critically ill children and their families from around the world with joy-filled, weeklong wish vacations at no cost.
- The ship will act as a centerpiece for the Once Upon a Village Party which features pirates, princesses, and mermaids. It will also host special events, film screenings, dive-in movies, and more.
- The Ship was constructed with a 100% aluminum frame and cladding to help it withstand the humid climate of Central Florida.
- Serendipity was made possible by a $1.5 million grant from the Don and Lorraine Freeberg Foundation, and was built and designed by SteamLabs Design Group, Icarus Exhibits Orlando, Electrosonic AV Design, and Outdoor Screen SNA Displays.
What They’re Saying:
- Pam Landwirth, Give Kids The World President & CEO: “We cannot begin to thank our wonderful friends at the Don & Lorraine Freeberg Foundation for their gift. Because of their generosity, this amazing pirate ship will bring immeasurable joy to the precious children and families we serve. This is just the latest in a series of incredible gifts that they have given us, helping to create a Village where happiness truly inspires hope.”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning