- Marvel Studios helped make a dream come true through the Make-A-Wish Foundation in February 2020, inviting Seth and his family to visit The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank.
- Seth, who lives with a blood disorder, dreams of becoming a professional sound mixer for Marvel Studios and got to live that dream for a day.
- Visiting the Marvel Studios offices, Seth got to help the sound team on Marvel’s Black Widow and learn more about the disciplines within that department.
- Seth even received a credit on Black Widow as a “Sound Intern.”
- Inspired by his visit, Seth is now in college studying audio production to prepare for his sound industry career.
- Marvel Studios’ Black Widow is now playing in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access.