- runDisney is holding the 2022 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend from January 5 – 9, 2022, and the themes for each race have been revealed, celebrating Mickey and friends during Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary celebration.
- Those who won’t be able to join this year in person at Walt Disney World can still run virtually at home with all details available on the runDisney website.
- Walt Disney World 5K | Pluto
- Walt Disney World 10K | Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Walt Disney World Half Marathon | Donald and Daisy Duck
- Walt Disney World Marathon | Mickey and Minnie Mouse
- Designs for the Goofy and Dopey challenges were also shared.
- Those interested can check out the registration dates and times below for both the in-person event and virtual event sign up.
Registration Dates and Times:
Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend at Walt Disney World Resort
- General Registration | July 27, 2021 at 10:00 am ET
Virtual Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend
- General Registration | July 30, 2021 at 10:00 am ET
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning