An upcoming issue of Marvel Comics’ Black Widow series will see the spy teaming up with Yelena Belova and other powerful women as they work to save San Francisco.
- Black Widow’s life has never been more dangerous! Writer Kelly Thompson and artist Elena Casagrande’s have taken the hero into a deadly new era filled with new and old enemies in their action-packed run on Black Widow.
- Luckily, Natasha has recruited powerful allies to help her save San Francisco from Apogee and whatever comes next. Joining her on this journey are:
- Yelena Belova
- Anya Corazon
- A mysterious newcomer named Lucy
- Uncover new and exciting mysteries of the series when Black Widow #12 hits stands this October! Plus, check out the cover below as well as the final cover for Black Widow #10, on sale August 25th
- “In Black Widow #12, Black Widow and her team have stumbled into some high-society crime nonsense, which requires formal wear to investigate. Everyone will be looking their best as they deal with the worst. But when a haunting figure from Natasha’s past re-emerges…the game has officially been changed. Black Widow fears no man but him!”
Black Widow #12
- Written by Kelly Thompson
- Art by Elena Casagrande
- Cover by Adam Hughes
- On Sale October 27th!
More Marvel Comics: