- Actress and singer Hilary Duff took her family to Disneyland and the Disney Parks Blog shared her excitement over returning to the Happiest Place on Earth.
- Accompanied by husband Matthew Koma and their children Luca and Banks, the family posed for photos in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle before setting off for a magical day in the park.
- In addition to portraying the title character on Disney Channel’s Lizzie McGuire and the theatrical film it inspired, Hilary Duff had a recording contract with Disney’s Hollywood Records where she produced four studio albums and several compilations and soundtracks.
- Duff was previously set to appear in a Disney+ reboot of Lizzie McGuire that would’ve followed the character as an adult living in New York City. Plans for the series, which began filming in Fall 2019, were put on hold and eventually cancelled.
- Hilary Duff will star in the upcoming Hulu series How I Met Your Father.