The popular Magical Dining program is returning to Orlando on August 27, with Disney and Universal restaurants among the list of participants.
- Magical Dining has returned for its 16th year, showcasing Orlando’s restaurants while supporting charities. The event is a great way to try out restaurants you may have thought about going to before, or try something new on the prix-fixe menus, all while supporting charities.
- The event will take place from August 27 through October 3, with more than 80 restaurants offering a three-course, prix-fixe dinner menu for $37.
- This year’s donations will go to Pathlight HOME and IDignity, who help combat homelessness in Central Florida and facilitate access to necessary services.
- New for 2021, Magical Dining has added Magical Nights, with discounted stays at resorts all around Orlando, including at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, where Guests can save up to 30% on an overnight stay.
- Menus are now live for most restaurants at MagicalDining.com. You can check out some of the locations at the Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort that are participating below with links taking you to the special menus for Magical Dining.
Magical Dining – Walt Disney World Locations:
- Todd English's bluezoo
- Renowned for his unique style and ability to entertain, Celebrity Chef Todd English combines the freshest seafood with coastal cuisines from around the world in a setting you won't forget in Todd English's bluezoo. Designed by renowned architect, Jeffrey Beers, Todd English's bluezoo is truly a work of art.
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria
- For more than 20 years, Il Mulino's chefs/founders, Fernando and Gino Masci, have delighted guests and gourmands from around the world with the vibrant flavors of Italian cuisine and an absolute devotion to exemplary service. It's no wonder that Il Mulino New York has been voted the #1 Italian restaurant in New York City for two solid decades by Zagat!
- Paddlefish’s sleek, modern riverboat design offers incredible areas for guests to dine including a rooftop lounge overlooking the sights and sounds of Disney Springs™.
- JALEO at Disney Springs
- From James Beard-award winning chef, José Andrés, Jaleo brings alive the spirit and flavor of Spain, offering an assortment of tapas, the traditional small plates of Spain, as well as savory paellas cooked over a wood fire, sangrias, and the finest selection of Spanish wines, hand-crafted cocktails, and sherries.
- Terralina Crafted Italian
- James Beard Award-winning chef, Tony Mantuano and Executive Chef, Justin Plank, brings crafted Italian cooking and everyone together around genuine flavors and authentic dishes. The kitchen is at the heart of Terralina Crafted Italian and the wood-burning oven fires a selection of hand-tossed pizzas, calzones, and fresh vegetables along with dishes from the hearth including chicken parmesan and seafood cannelloni prepared with housemade pasta.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Disney Springs
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill modernizes the traditional “bar and grill” concept with approachable dining in a dynamic setting inspired by traditional farmhouses and a touch of California elegance. The restaurant captures the essence of the laid-back Californian dining experience, made popular by Puck himself with his flagship restaurant, Spago. Designed by Tony Chi, the menu will highlight the best of Wolfgang’s signature dishes with Mediterranean influences, innovative takes on comfort food classics, and handcrafted specialty cocktails, beer and wine.
Magical Dining – Universal Orlando Locations:
- Islands Dining Room
- You'll feel like an islander in this Polynesian-inspired restaurant, serving specialty Pan Asian cuisine with a twist. Rooted in the time-honored traditions of Asian masters, the cuisine represents an inspired journey and blending of flavors using local ingredients.
- Mama Della's Ristorante
- Everyone's family at Mama's house, where hospitality is a tradition and authentic Italian cooking and strolling musicians make you feel right at home. Enjoy flavorful dishes from Tuscany, Naples and Piemonte, along with family dining house specialties like Insalata Mama Della and the best lasagna this side of Sicily. Complement your meal with an extensive wine list and save some room for coffee, cannoli and more.
- Amatista Cookhouse
- Escape to an island paradise and enjoy flavorful Caribbean-inspired cuisine expertly prepared in an open exhibition kitchen. Whether dining indoors or out, the casual yet elegant atmosphere of Amatista Cookhouse is instantly inviting and the delightfully authentic dishes are sure to satisfy every appetite. Amatista Cookhouse is conveniently located inside Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando.
- The Kitchen
- When guests at the Hard Rock Hotel® feel the urge to "raid the 'fridge," they head to The Kitchen for a variety of tantalizing rock star cuisine and comfort food with a rock 'n' roll attitude. The Kitchen's walls are adorned with culinary-themed memorabilia from Hard Rock Hotel's many celebrity guests. Visiting rock stars often perform cooking demonstrations of their favorite dishes at the Chef's Table, and afterward their personalized cooking apparel is immortalized on the restaurant's "Apron Wall."
What They’re Saying:
- Casandra Matej, president and CEO for Visit Orlando: “Now in its 16th year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining continues to evolve with new features to make it easier for diners to research restaurant options, share plans and recommendations with others and even create a weekend getaway. Magical Dining is an important program for our community because of both the money raised for charitable organizations and the support it provides to our local restaurants, who are still working hard to recover from a challenging year.”