The Walt Disney Company has announced the participants for the 2021 Disney Accelerator program, designed to accelerate the growth of innovative companies from around the world. They have also announced Bonnie Rosen as the new General Manager for the program.
- The Walt Disney Company has announced the participants for this year’s Accelerator program, featuring eight companies who will each receive a three-month mentorship program with Disney.
- In addition to the company selections, Disney Accelerator named Bonnie Rosen as the new General Manager for the program. Rosen participated in the 2015 Disney Accelerator program as part of GEM, Inc., a video engagement platform that was acquired by Nielsen Gracenote.
- For more information on the 2021 Disney Accelerator program check out DisneyAccelerator.com.
Companies Selected for the 2021 Disney Accelerator Program:
- Attentive: Attentive is a comprehensive mobile messaging platform that allows retail and e-commerce brands to connect directly with consumers through personalized communication experiences.
- Bambuser: Bambuser is innovating retail and social media with live streamed shopping.
- Camp: Camp creates experiential retail stores and online media destinations for the whole family.
- Holler: Holler uses artificial intelligence to deliver original content that makes peer-to-peer messaging more engaging and effective.
- Illumix: Illumix is an augmented reality company that allows brands to create immersive experiences across entertainment and e-commerce.
- Miko: Miko creates adorable robots that are playful learning companions for children across 140+ countries and utilized by parents, educators and technologists.
- Mojo Vision: Mojo Vision is developing Mojo Lens, the world’s first augmented reality smart contact lens with a built-in display that delivers “Invisible Computing.”
- PlayOn! Sports: PlayOn! Sports is the destination for fans across the country to watch live and on-demand high school sports and activities, streaming over 320,000 live events last year.
What They’re Saying:
- David Min, VP, Corporate Innovation, The Walt Disney Company: “Since 2014, the Disney Accelerator has helped foster innovation within The Walt Disney Company and has made a significant impact on the future of technology and entertainment. The eight companies that we have chosen for this year’s program are all incredible leaders in their respective industry verticals, and we look forward to working closely with them over the coming months.”