ESPN and ABC have announced exclusive coverage of the 2021 NBA Draft on Thursday, July 29 at 8:00 pm ET.
- ABC and ESPN have announced exclusive coverage of the 2021 NBA Draft, with the first round being simulcasted on both ABC and ESPN. The NBA Draft will also be available on ESPN Radio and the ESPN App.
- Each telecast will have its own set of hosts and analysts breaking down the news, trade reports, and more as they happen.
- The 2021 NBA Draft is taking place live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York on Thursday, July 29, at 8:00 pm ET.
- Coverage will begin at 7:30 pm ET on ESPN, with the first round simulcasted on both ABC and ESPN. Round Two will air on ESPN.
- “Rece Davis will return to host ESPN’s coverage with an expert panel of commentators, including analysts Jay Bilas and Kendrick Perkins, and NBA Draft analyst Mike Schmitz. Senior NBA Insider Adrian Wojnarowski will provide trade reports, breaking news updates and team insight throughout the night. ESPN’s coverage will also include commentary and analysis from NBA Front Office Insider Bobby Marks, host Rachel Nichols and analyst Richard Jefferson.”
- “SportsCenter anchor and college football/basketball host Kevin Negandhi will host the NBA Draft on ABC alongside NBA analysts Jalen Rose and Chiney Ogwumike and NBA reporter Malika Andrews. The panel will celebrate the journeys of the prospects as they arrive on the biggest stage in basketball. Andrews will conduct one-on-one interviews with draftees following each team’s Draft selection. Twenty prospects are expected to appear in-person.”
- Miles Brown (black-ish) will provide backstage access throughout round one as an ABC Draft Correspondent.
ESPN Radio Coverage
- “ESPN Radio will also nationally broadcast the 2021 NBA Draft. Marc Kestecher will describe the event from Brooklyn with analysts P.J. Carlesimo and Seth Greenberg and ESPN Senior Writer Ramona Shelburne. Analyst and former NBA player Cory Alexander will host ESPN Radio’s pre-draft and post-draft shows. The ESPN Radio pre-draft show begins at 7 p.m. Audio from ESPN Radio’s NBA Draft broadcast will be available to stream on the ESPN App.”