Walt Disney World has announced that several fan-favorite restaurants are set to return throughout August at Walt Disney World Resort hotels and theme parks.
- Walt Disney World has revealed that more restaurants are set to reopen in the coming weeks, both full service and quick service, throughout the resort.
- The restaurants include:
- Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood
- Columbia Harbour House
- Yachtsman Steakhouse will soon be stoking the flames of their oak-fired grills to offer their premium, grain-fed steaks or the dry-aged Duroc pork chop served with heritage grits, broccoli rabe, and apple-cognac gastrique.
- In addition to the great steaks and chops, the Chilled Admiral’s Tower for Two (Maine lobster, snow crab, tuna tartare, jumbo shrimp, mussels, scallop ceviche, and charred octopus salad) is back as well as the signature creamy Lobster Bisque and the delicious Yachtsman’s Chocolate Cake for Two with dark chocolate mousse, chocolate decadence cake, mixed berry curd, peanut butter crunch, and mousse. I seriously cannot wait!
- Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort opens August 5, 2021, with booking available July 29, 2021.
- Delicious small plates and dishes inspired by the flavors of Spain will once again be offered at Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood. Favorite small plates, including Charred Octopus, Pan con Tomate, and the Flight of Four Pinxtos will return. The signature Chuletón Bone-in Rib Eye with tomatoes, onions, and choice of two sides – is on the menu along with Char-grilled Steak with olive oil-potato purée, forest mushrooms, date jam, and sherry vinaigrette and the Rioja-braised Chicken with grapes, sherry vinegar, and roasted tomato bomba rice. The dark chocolate “Café con Leche” Choux is the perfect sweet ending.
- Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort opens August 5, 2021, with booking available July 29, 2021.
- Starting August 5, you can reel in some delicious seafood at Columbia Harbour House at Magic Kingdom Park. Seafood favorites are back, including the Lobster Roll and Trio Platter with a combination of fried fish, fried shrimp, and chicken strips served with hushpuppies and french fries or green beans. Try the Lighthouse Sandwich (hummus with tomato and broccoli slaw on multigrain bread) that now comes with french fries or the Harbour Salad – a mix of greens, shredded cheddar, apples, onion, apple cider vinaigrette, and topped with chicken strips.
- Pizzafari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park is the colorful backdrop to a delicious quick meal beginning August 2, 2021. Pizza rules in this jungle but you can also order a Chicken Parmesan Sandwich, Green and Grains Salad, and an adorable “Spaghetti and Meatball” Cupcake. Kick back with a refreshing Blue Lagoon with blue curaçao beverage syrup, lemonade, and gummy worms – also available with a glow cube and with or without rum!