Walt Disney World is hiring for many different positions in an online hiring event, inviting those who are interested to apply now through July 31st.
- Walt Disney World is hosting an online hiring event, inviting those who are interested to apply for a variety of positions at the Florida resort now through July 31st.
- Positions range from Culinary and Quick Service to Housekeeping and Custodial, with Disney saying applicants could be part of a team that brings one-of-a-kind experiences to life for guests of all ages. They are also offering a $1,000 hiring bonus for full-time and part-time housekeeping positions and select culinary roles.
- Disney also says that they’ll never stop working to make sure that Disney is a welcoming workplace for all. With flexibility surrounding forms of personal expression such as gender-inclusive hairstyles, jewelry, nail styles, costume choices, and appropriate visible tattoos, where cast members are empowered to express their cultures and individuality at work.
- Cast Members at Walt Disney World are magic makers, dreamers, and doers. And Walt Disney World is ready for you to be a part of the World's Most Magical Celebration as they prepare to celebrate their 50th anniversary.
- Positions that can applied for include:
- Gas Certified Technician
- Transportation Monorail Maintenance
- Food & Beverage Host
- Security Host
- Pest Control
- Quick Service Food and Beverage
- If you’re interested in these positions or any others that may appear, click here to apply.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning