Live with Kelly and Ryan has announced their special guests for the week of August 2nd. Among the guests joining for a virtual or on location appearance are iconic actors and lifestyle experts.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s nationally syndicated, long running morning talk show Live with Kelly and Ryan for the latest in entertainment news and current events.
- Additionally as part of the summertime fun “Live’s Hometown Chefs Summer Cooking” series continues on Friday as their guest shares a delicious recipe.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, chefs and more.
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtimes.
Live with Kelly and Ryan Guests for the Week of August 2nd-August 6th:
- Monday, August 2 – Guest Host Katie Lowes
- Idris Elba
- Josh Peck (Turner and Hooch)
- Alan Taylor (New York International Auto Show)
- Tuesday, August 3 – Guest Host Katie Lowes
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Mr. Corman)
- “Dr. Pimple Popper” Dr. Sandra Lee
- Andy Grammer performs new single “Lease on Life”
- Wednesday, August 4 – Guest Host Katie Lowes
- Ryan Reynolds (Free Guy)
- Sean Kingston performs new single “Love is Wonderful”
- Thursday, August 5 – Guest Host Katie Lowes
- Daveed Diggs (Blindspotting)
- Monica Mangin
- Martha King (Stihl Timbersports Competition Champion)
- Friday, August 6 – Guest Host Katie Lowes
- Luke Bryan (My Dirt Road Diary)
- Jacob Mitchell (World Sign Spinning Champion)
Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.