Marvel Entertainment and the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) have announced a partnership to celebrate veterans, caregivers, and WWP supporters with the Marvel Make Me A Hero digital series.
- Marvel and WWP have teamed up to celebrate veterans, caregivers, and supporters in the Marvel Make Me A Hero digital series.
- The series will be spotlighting amazing veterans and caretakers who are making a positive impact in their communities.
- Marvel will be honoring these real-life heroes by having a Marvel artist transform them into a Super Hero with their own original piece of art.
- Marvel Make Me A Hero was first launched in 2018 as a weekly show letting Marvel fans bring their Super Heroes to life. Last year’s Marvel Make Me A Hero: Real Heroes honored essential workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The first episode of the new season of Marvel Make Me A Hero premieres on August 6 on Marvel.com and on Marvel’s YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram channels.