- Kids and families with Amazon Alexa can now play Nat Geo Kids Challenge, a new skill with 3 fun mini games.
- Name That Animal: Kids try to identify 1 of 75 mystery animals based on five clues.
- Weird But True…or False!: Kids are presented with 1 of 100 outrageous-sounding facts and have to guess if they are true or false.
- This or That?: Kids are presented with 1 of 9 scenarios and are asked to choose between “This” or “That.”
- Anyone with an Amazon Alexa enabled device or the app can play a sample of these games, while the full experience is available to families with an Amazon Kids+ subscription.
- “Weird But True…or False!” is based on the popular book series and its Emmy-winning spin-off television program Weird But True!, now streaming on Disney+.
- Click here to visit Amazon.com to enable the Nat Geo Kids Challenge.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)