It’s time to play the music. It’s time to light the lights. It’s time to raise the curtains on the brand new logo for The Muppets Studio, as revealed by the official Muppets Twitter account.
- The official Muppets Twitter account has shared a brand new logo for The Muppets Studio.
Curtains up on our shiny new logo for The Muppets Studio! Keep an eye out for it on new projects like Muppets Haunted Mansion this fall on Disney+. pic.twitter.com/wpUuHyq61S
— The Muppets (@TheMuppets) July 31, 2021
- The tweet also lets fans know to keep an eye out for the brand new logo on future projects, including Muppets Haunted Mansion, which will be coming to Disney+ this fall.
More on Muppets Haunted Mansion:
- As part of their Halfway to Halloween celebration in May, Disney revealed that the all-new special starring the Muppets titled Muppets Haunted Mansion will debut on Disney+ later this year.
- While we can assume the classic attraction will be involved, that’s about all we know for now.
- However, if this hilarious teaser starring Pepe the King Prawn and Gonzo is any indication, the special will be a fun and chilling ride: