Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant will be celebrating International Beer Day on August 6 with a special $5 deal on all signature brews.
- International Beer Day is this Friday, Augustu 6, and Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant will be celebrating at Disney Springs with a special deal of $5 signature brews.
- Raglan Road Signature Brews are crafted in collaboration with local brewing partners and are only available at Raglan Road.
- Guests who prefer cider can order the signature DeCider Belgian Witte Cider (Vermont Cider Co.) for the $5 special deal.
The Signature Line Includes:
- Raglan Irish Stout (Coppertail Brewing Co.)
- Bloomsday Pale Ale (Orange Blossom Brewing Co.)
- Tri Wishes Grand Irish Red Ale (Crooked Can Brewing Co.)
- Blagger Organic Blonde Lager (Orlando Brewing)
- King of Shoals NE Style IPA (Crooked Can Brewing Co.)
About Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Owned and operated by Irish partners John Cooke and Paul Nolan, Raglan Road features traditional Irish dishes and new creations with a Celtic twist. The restaurant’s warm interior of aged walnut and mahogany woods from old Irish bars and churches was built in Ireland and shipped to Orlando. Live entertainment nightly includes a suite of shows featuring live Irish bands and dancers. Guests also can enjoy shows beginning at noon during the weekend Rollicking Raglan Brunch.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning