Tokyo Disney Resort has announced operational changes that were previously announced will continue to stay in place as a state of emergency was announced for Chiba Prefecture, which will continue to extend the alcohol suspension, limit park hours, and more.
- A state of emergency has been announced for Chiba Prefecture, the home of Tokyo Disney Resort, through Tuesday, August 31, which will have the resort continue to extend priority measures to limit the spread of the new coronavirus.
- With the state of emergency announced, Tokyo Disney Resort has stated that the resort will continue to suspend alcohol sales and other operational adjustments.
- Measures that would have been lifted on August 22 will now be extended through August 31.
Alcoholic Beverage Sales Suspension:
- The alcoholic beverage sales suspension has now been extended through August 31.
Updated Operating Hours for Tokyo Disney Resort:
- Through August 31 – the park operating hours will be 10:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- These changes impact both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.
Early Entry Tickets Suspended:
- Sales of Early Entry Tickets exclusively for Guests staying at a Disney hotel are suspended with no new date announced.
Park Admission Lottery Winners:
- If you are unable to visit the Park on the date of Park admission received in the lottery during the period when priority measures are in place to prevent the spread of New Coronavirus (through August 31, 2021), then your next lottery attempt can be made a month from the scheduled visit in August (for September or October Park admissions).