Universal Orlando Resort has announced a new house coming to Halloween Horror Nights featuring icons from Universal Orlando history joining forces.
- Halloween Horror Nights is celebrating 30 years of fear with a new haunted house featuring the most notorious Halloween Horror Nights icons in Universal Orlando history.
- Halloween Horror Nights Icons: Captured will bring Guests to the “Hell of Fame” where they’ll face The Caretaker, The Director, The Usher, The Storyteller, Jack the Clown, Chance, and more.
- Halloween Horror Nights takes place on select nights from September 3 through October 31.
- Tickets are on sale now including Frequent Fear Passes for those looking to enjoy multiple nights.
About the Characters:
- The Caretaker, a once well-respected surgeon who has become eerily infatuated with the removal of internal organs – especially while his patients are conscious
- The Director, an aspiring filmmaker obsessed with capturing the suffering and torture of his victims on film – placing them in their very own living horror movie
- The Usher, who seeks to invoke violent vengeance on those who don’t follow the rules of his theater
- The Storyteller, who stops at nothing to entrap guests into her latest tales of terror, where no one lives happily ever after
- Jack the Clown — the original Halloween Horror Nights icon and the most feared of them all – and his assistant Chance, a deadly pair who thrive on tormenting victims in ways that embody their sick sense of humor
About Halloween Horror Nights:
- Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights is the ultimate Halloween event, bringing the most terrifying names in horror and pop culture to life in disturbingly-real experiences. Guests who visit Halloween Horror Nights at Universal’s parks worldwide become victims inside their own horror film, where multiple movie-quality haunted houses based on iconic horror movies, television shows and original stories come to life. With highly-themed scare zones located throughout the event designed to complement the haunted houses, fear bleeds into the streets and fills the parks with hordes of menacing “scareactors” that lunge from every darkened corner to prey upon Halloween Horror Nights Guests.