Broadcaster Sam Ravech will continue to be an energetic on-air presence at ESPN. Barrett Sports Media is reporting that the college sports reporter has signed a multi-year contract with the network which will have him continuing in his current role with possibility for additional assignments in the future.
- Barrett Sports Media (BSM) is reporting that ESPN has re-signed Sam Ravech to a new multi-year contract.
- The sports broadcaster will report on college sports as well as the Little League World Series.
- Ravech got his start with ESPN in 2018 calling college basketball games.
- A spokesman for ESPN told BSM that Sam Ravech will likely receive other assignments as part of his new contract, though it’s not clear what those might be.
- Ravech is the son of Karl Ravech who also works for ESPN covering Major League Baseball.
What They’re Saying:
- Sam Ravech to BSM on following in his dad’s footsteps: “I think a lot of people grow up wanting to be just like their dad or their mom. It just so happens that my dad works for ESPN and I grew up wanting to be like him. You know, he was my hero growing up.”