The current Walt Disney World Ambassadors have sent a farewell message as the new ambassador team of Ali and Raevon take over.
- Current Walt Disney World Resort Ambassadors Marilyn and Stephen have left a message on the WDW Ambassador Instagram account thanking everyone as they pass the ambassador pin to Ali and Raevon as they take over as the new Walt Disney World Ambassadors.
- Marilyn West and Stephen Lim were announced as the 2019-2020 Walt Disney World Ambassadors back in 2018 and were then extended through 2021.
- Disney Ambassadors serve as the resort’s official spokespeople, media representatives, and hosts to resort Guests.
- The new Ambassadors, Raevon Redding and Ali Manion, will be representing the Walt Disney World Resort during the 50th anniversary celebration, which will begin on October 1, 2021, and continues on for the next 18 months.
- Marilyn and Stephen also shared a video of some of their favorite moments during their time as Walt Disney World Ambassadors you can check out here.