Following the preview registration done yesterday for Disney Vacation Club Members, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders are now receiving emails to start registering for a preview of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders have started to receive emails to register for a preview of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, before its grand opening in October.
- Preview dates have started to fill up, but as of writing the ones remaining include September 8, 9, 13, 15, 16, 23, 24, 27, and 28.
- The website notes that you will not need to make a separate EPCOT reservation for the preview date, but pass blockouts do apply, so make sure to check the annual pass blockout calendar before registering.
- If you want to learn more, check out a tour given by Walt Disney Imagineering of the surrounding area.
You can also watch a ride-through of the attraction from Disneyland Paris’ Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Remy's Ratatouille Adventure will have its grand opening on October 1, 2021 in celebration of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary.