ILMxLAB has announced new details for the sequel to Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge titled Last Call, including key art and a teaser trailer.
- Last Call, the sequel to Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge is coming to Oculus Quest this fall, and ILMxLAB has shared details on what fans can expect.
- In the teaser, you can see Dok-Ondar (Cory Rouse) making his debut in the series, with a job for you to search for a lost artifact.
- Seezelslak (Bobby Moynihan) returns along with new characters Lens Kamo (Karla Crome) and Baron Attsmun (Mark Rolston).
- Baron Attsmun first appeared in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, an ultra-wealthy industrialist who sells cybernetic parts throughout the galaxy.
- Lens Kamo is a Star Wars Indiana Jones, hunting for artifacts to keep them out of reach from destructive collectors.
- Pricing was not revealed at this time, but more details will be coming soon.
What They’re Saying:
- Jose Perez III, Director: "Welcome back to Batuu! Dok-Ondar has pulled up a seat in Seezelslak’s cantina and he has a job for you. The infamous ithorian sends you deep into the Batuu wilds in search of a lost artifact. You’ll team up with the relic hunter Lens Kamo and battle against the evil Baron Attsmun. We are super excited to continue to expand the Star Wars galaxy and hope fans swing by for Last Call.”
- Alyssa Finley, Senior Producer: "We are over the moons to continue your story as our intrepid deckhand as you spend time with new and familiar characters on Batuu. With new adventures to go on, two new Tales to experience, and a multitude of new items to buy and try at Mubo's Workshop, our team can't wait for fans to jump into Last Call this fall."