- D23 has announced a preview event for Gold Members on September 4 and 5 for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT.
- Tickets for the event cost $75 per person (plus a $7 processing fee) and will go on sale on Friday, August 13, at 10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET.
- D23 Gold Members can get tickets for themselves and one Guest. Each Member on the Gold Duo Plan can purchase a ticket for themselves and one Guest.
- The event begins at 7:00 am from the WONDER Parking Lot at EPCOT with a commemorative credential given to Guests before boarding a motorcoach from the parking lot to the France pavilion.
- Guests will start the day with a morning refreshment and gather in the Impressions de France theater for a special presentation on the creation of the attraction.
- The event then moves over to the new area of the France pavilion where Members will taste some of the new offerings at La Crêperie de Paris before riding Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Guests will also receive a commemorative gift before the event ends at around 10:00 am.
- Check In begins at 6:30 am, and D23 is requesting that Guests arrive no later than 6:45 am. The event is scheduled to go on until 10:00 am.
- The event does not include admission nor a reservation for EPCOT during the day and Guests will be guided outside after the event ends.
- Parking is included for the event time frame.
- You can read more information about the event here.