With the fall season just around the corner, shopDisney has introduced new fashions that will give your wardrobe a refresh and show off your Disney fandom.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- shopDisney has teased a new collection of clothing for adults as part of the Disney Artist Series. The first release will include designs by Bret Iwan (the voice of Mickey Mouse) and Nanako Kanemitsu (lead designer at Disney Consumer Products).
- As seen in the photo above, the collection will feature T-Shirts and Sweatshirts with graphics of Mickey Mouse in different styles.
- A purple tee showcases Mickey’s head in two different moods and he’s surrounded by hot dogs, hamburgers, a “Ya” speech bubble, and a giant “M.”
- The white sweatshirt features a full body Mickey with his right hand extended out to the side. Above him reads the word “Disney” in Walt’s iconic signature.
- Upon closer inspection, this edition of the The Disney Artist Sereis appears to be unisex with styles that will look great on everybody.
- Along with shirts and sweatshirts, fans will find two backpack designs and cute hat styles too!
- The collection is now available on shopDisney and at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts.
More shopDisney Coming Soon:
- The arrival of Fall means Halloween, and Halloween means Hocus Pocus! A new Hocus Pocus Collectible Key set will be making its way to shopDisney “soon” so stay tuned to Laughing Place for updates.
- Speaking of fashions, Disney nuiMOs will have some new Foodie and Halloween styles to explore when the latest collections arrive on September 6th