SeaWorld San Diego is celebrating Friday the 13th with a reveal of a new haunted house coming to Howl-O-Scream, and a special 24-hour flash sale for tickets.
- SeaWorld San Diego is celebrating Friday the 13th with a special Howl-O-Scream reveal of a new haunted house and a 24-hour flash sale.
- Howl-O-Scream will take place on select nights from Friday, September 17 through Sunday, October 31.
- The new haunted house reveal is Simon’s Slaughterhouse — “Guests that dare to enter Simon’s Slaughterhouse will be scared by the sights and sounds of knives, blades and more! The meat-packing plant has been taken over by the animals. Simon the Butcher will have guests in his view. Within the house, horrors are hiding throughout a grisly maze. With one wrong turn, attendees may navigate the wrong direction and end up the next specimen. Simon says the only way out is through the butcher’s blades!”
24-Hour Flash Sale:
- To celebrate Friday the 13th, Guests can get up to 75% off tickets for today (August 13) only.
- Guests can purchase four Howl-O-Scream single night tickets for $99, coming out to $24.75 per ticket. Four tickets must be purchased for the limited-time discount, but additional tickets may also be purchased in the same order.
- The tickets can be used on any night from September 17 through October 31.
- The sale will end at 11:59 pm on Friday, August 13.