- Boma fans can start celebrating as the Walt Disney World Resort has announced that the popular dining location will be reopening on Friday, August 20, with reservations opening on Wednesday, August 18 for both breakfast and dinner.
- The opening date was the only information shared, so it is unclear at this time if Boma will also be the return of walk-up buffets at Walt Disney World, or if it will be family style being brought to your table.
- Breakfast offerings include creamy pap, turkey bobotie, pancakes, waffles, deviled eggs with salmon, and freshly baked items from the Boma bakery.
- At dinner, the rotisserie area will offer pork ribs, salmon, African-spiced strip loin, Durban rotisserie chicken, and lamb bobotie. The kid’s cooking pod will have pasta and meatballs, mac n’ cheese, and chicken bites. The rotating selection of soups, stews, and chowders are back, as well as tasty salads like berbere chickpea salad and North African cauliflower salad.
- For dessert, Guests can enjoy delicious Zebra Domes and a variety of other sweet treats.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning