City Works Eatery & Pour House at Disney Springs is bringing back some fan-favorite menu items, as well as bringing in some new ones starting tomorrow, August 17th.
- City Works Eatery & Pour House at Disney Springs is refreshing its menu of brilliant twists to American classics with the return of fan-favorite dishes and the introduction of new brunch items, as well as new specialty cocktails Negroni, Golden Honey Margarita and Scotch Old Fashioned.
- Beginning Aug. 17th, the following dishes are back by popular demand:
- Ahi Tuna – Poke-style tuna, Asian slaw, avocado, pickled Fresno chiles, sesame ginger vinaigrette, black sesame seeds, flour tortillas
- Ahi Tuna Chopped Salad – Rare togarashi spiced seared tuna, napa cabbage, romaine, bok choy, bell peppers, black sesame seeds, daikon radish, green onions, mandarin oranges, almonds, cucumbers, crispy wonton strips, sesame ginger vinaigrette
- Duck Nachos – Pulled confit duck, pepper jack cheese sauce, pickled jalapenos, smoked tomatoes, red onion, white beans, avocado, micro cilantro, queso fresco, wonton chips
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich – Grilled chicken breast, applewood-smoked bacon, french fry aioli, shredded iceberg, vine-ripened tomato, red onion, avocado jalapeño sauce, Kaiser roll
- Shrimp Salad – Grilled garlic marinated jump shrimp, baby kale, fresh corn, grape tomatoes, bleu cheese, pickled red onion, roasted beets, cucumbers, green goddess dressing
- Smores Dip – Hershey’s chocolate, marshmallows, graham crackers
- Let it BLTE – Thick-cut applewood-smoked bacon, baby arugula, beefsteak tomato, sunny side up egg, roasted garlic aioli, toasted challah
- Chimi Hendrix – Scrambled egg, bacon, breakfast sausage, green onion, pico de gallo, smoked cheddar, fire-roasted chipotle salsa roja, crispy flour tortilla
- Additionally, City Works will be introducing two new food items to its Rock N’ Roll Brunch menu, which will expand upon its array of sweet and savory brunch dishes. Rock N’ Roll Brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- The following dishes are new additions to the menu: