Disney Cruise Line has announced sailing changes for the Disney Fantasy, with a cancellation of the September 4 sailing date, and 7-night sailings being changed to 4-night sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line has announced several changes to sailing dates for the Disney Fantasy, including a cancellation and cruises changing from 7-nights to 4-nights.
- Disney Cruise Line expects to resume sailing 7-night and longer voyages beginning on October 9, 2021 with more information coming soon.
- The September 4, 2021 7-night sailing has been cancelled on the Disney Fantasy.
- Those who had booked the sailing date and paid in full will be given a 125% future cruise credit. If the cruise had not been paid in full, a refund will be issued for the amount that had been paid.
- UK/EU Guests will have a full voyage refund as they are not able to issue future cruise credit.
Cruise Sailings Being Converted from 7-nights to 4-nights:
- Original 7-night sailings listed below are now being converted to 4-night sailings, with two stops at Disney’s Castaway Cay, no other ports of call will be on the sailings.
- Guests will be able to remain on the same sailing, move their sailing, or cancel.
- For cancellations or modifications received on or after August 31, 2021, standard cancellation fees will apply.
- Below are the original sail dates and their new 4-night cruise dates.
- Sept. 11, 2021 now converted to Sept. 11 – 15, 2021.
- Sept. 18, 2021 now converted to Sept. 18 – 22, 2021.
- Sept. 25, 2021 now converted to Sept. 25 – 29, 2021.
- Oct. 2, 2021 now converted to Oct. 2 – 6, 2021.
- If a Guest remains on the same sailing:
- A $400 non-refundable onboard credit will be issued.
- Voyage fare and Vacation Protection Plan will be adjusted.
- A 25% future discount awarded after sailing (cannot be used on Disney Wish maiden voyage, must be used on a future cruise commencing on or before Sept. 30, 2022).
- If a Guest moves their sailing:
- Voyage fare is adjusted to the new sailing.
- Vacation Protection Plan adjusted to new sailing.
- If a Guest cancels:
- Full refund of voyage.
- Full refund of air and Vacation Protection Plan if booked by Disney.
If you have any questions, please contact your Travel Agent or Disney for more information.