After an ad was mistakenly posted online, Disney and Cirque du Soleil have now confirmed that the new show Drawn to Life will debut at Disney Springs on November 18, 2021.
- A few days ago, an ad appeared on Facebook marketing the new Cirque du Soleil show, Drawn to Life, coming to Disney Springs November 18 with tickets on sale now.
- The ad was removed a few minutes later, but has now been confirmed by Disney Parks Blog that the show will indeed be coming to Disney Springs on November 18, 2021 with tickets going on sale Friday, August 20.
- Drawn to Life is made in collaboration between Cirque du Soleil, Walt Disney Animation Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering.
- The story is about the love between a father and daughter, drawing inspiration from Disney animation as Disney stories and characters are brought to life with new animation created by Disney animation artists, acrobatic performances by Cirque du Soleil performers, and musical scores.
- The show was originally scheduled to debut in spring of 2020, but was put on pause due to the pandemic.
- Disney will be sharing more looks behind-the-scenes as the show gets ready for its debut on November 20, 2021.
- Cirque Club Members can purchase tickets now by clicking here.
- Guests can find more information including ticket links when they become live on August 20, by visiting DisneySprings.com/Cirque.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning