Universal Studios Hollywood has announced the remaining Halloween Horror Nights line-up with the return of “Terror Tram: The Ultimate Purge” and the maze “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers.” They also revealed new ticket options now available.
- Universal Studios Hollywood has revealed the remaining line-up for Halloween Horror Nights, featuring the return of the “Terror Tram” and the maze “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers.”
- New ticket options were also unveiled like the R.I.P. Tour, Ultimate Fear, and Frequent Fear passes as the event gets closer to its opening night on Thursday, September 9. Tickets purchased online grant early admission entry at 6:00 pm each night during the event.
New Tickets Available:
- Ultimate Fear Pass – $329
- Access to all 32 nights of the event
- Frequent Fear Pass – $199
- Access to 26 select nights
- R.I.P. Tour – $299 – $439
- “Groups can scare in style with the R.I.P. Tour featuring one-of-a-kind experiences and photo opportunities with a VIP guide, trolley transportation, valet parking, gourmet dinner at the VIP Dining Room plus unlimited Universal Express access to mazes and attractions.”
- September 9-12, 16-19, 23-26, 30 and October 1-3, 7-10, 14-17, 21-24, 28-31.
About “Terror Tram: The Ultimate Purge”
- “Based on the successful Universal Pictures and Blumhouse Productions’ film franchise, “Terror Tram: The Ultimate Purge” takes guests on a nightmarish journey into the world of The Purge as they try to survive the night along the world-famous Universal backlot. The annual tradition of The Purge is a one-night event when all crime is legal; however, as the latest film The Forever Purge depicts, members of an underground movement believe that The Purge should be every day – and plan to overtake America through a relentless campaign of mayhem and massacre.”
About “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers”
- “Guests will be stalked at every turn in the “Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers” maze, based on the classic slasher from Trancas International Films. With his haunting white mask and signature steel knife, the relentless Myers is ready to resume his killing spree and terrorize the people of Haddonfield as he hunts for his niece Jamie to finally seek his revenge.”
More at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood:
- “The Haunting of Hill House,” based on Netflix’s critically-acclaimed supernatural thriller.
- “Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” a chilling maze featuring a demented Leatherface and his unrelenting chainsaw.
- “Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives,” inspired by Universal Pictures’ cinematic monsters with an all-original story about one of the studio’s most infamous creatures. SLASH collaborates with Universal Studios Hollywood to compose an original score for the maze and scare zone.
- “The Exorcist” maze will possess guests as they live the tormented aberrations experienced by Regan and her determined mother.
- “The Curse of Pandora’s Box” is an original concept maze inspired by the most fearsome creatures in Greek mythology.
- “The Walking Dead,” a fully immersive journey inspired by AMC’s popular television series.
- The hip hop dance crew Jabbawockeez is back with nightly performances of its show featuring their gravity-defying dance moves.
New Scare Zone Experiences:
- “Universal Monsters: Silver Scream Queenz,” the first all-female scare zone featuring The Bride of Frankenstein, Anck-Su-Namun The Mummy, Dracula’s Daughter, and She-Wolf of London.
- “Chainsaw Rangers” is a diabolical gang of chainsaw wielding maniacs who strike upon those entering “Halloween Horror Nights.”
- New York Street becomes “Demon City” where bloodthirsty demonic-looking clubgoers prowl the night looking for their next victims.