Universal Orlando Resort Annual Passholders can get advanced early access to this year’s Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store and a few other themed perks and offerings for the ultra-popular event.
- Universal Orlando Passholders can get a taste of the terror with early access to the Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store at Universal Studios Florida.
- Passholders can shop for Halloween Horror Nights in a store as meticulously themed as any of the haunted houses that you’ll find at the event.
- Early access for Universal Orlando Annual Passholders takes place on August 26th from 1:00 PM – Park close, allowing passholders to take home some of the horror with the event merchandise in the elaborately themed merchandise location, located in the extended queue of Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride at Universal Studios Florida.
- Passholders will also have the opportunity to purchase eerily exclusive looks starting on August 26th at the UOAP Lounge at Universal Studios Florida from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM daily, or at the Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store during normal operating hours, and during the Halloween Horror Nights event. Premier and Preferred discounts apply.
- Passholders can find:
- Passholder Pin
- Passholder Halloween Horror Nights T-Shirt
- Passholder Drawstring Backpack
- Passholder Patch
- Passholder Poster
- Universal Orlando Resort Annual Passholders can pick up their exclusive buttons and magnets while supplies last, one per Passholder.
- The passholder perks will be available at the UOAP Lounge in Universal Studios Florida from 11am – 4pm daily and Toon Extra in Universal’s Islands of Adventure during normal theme park operating hours with the button available starting Sept. 1 (while supplies last) and the Halloween Horror Nights Themed Magnet available starting Sept. 9 (while supplies last).
- As a reminder, Passholders must be present to redeem the offers, which are only available while supplies last. Must visit designated locations at Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure and present valid Annual or Seasonal Pass and photo ID to receive the magnet, button, and any other Annual Passholder perks.