The King of Wakanda has come to New York. Madame Tussauds New York has unveiled their new Black Panther figure.
- The design of the new figure is based on the hit Black Panther film from Marvel Studios.
- The museum revealed the image above, featuring T’Challa in his Black Panther suit overlooking the New York skyline. The image was inspired by the poster for the hit film.
- The figure was designed with the help of FBFX, leading special effects costume providers for the film industry.
- The costume on the figure also contains an in-built ‘vibranium effect,’ causing the suit to charge with kinetic energy and light up with a purple glow during guest interactions.
- Guests visiting Madame Tussauds New York will be able to come face to face with Black Panther in Marvel’s Hall of Heroes on August 20th.
- Marvel’s Hall of Heroes also features some of the most popular Marvel Super Heroes such as Captain America, Thor, Nick Fury, Iron Man and Captain Marvel.
What they’re saying:
- Brian Crosby, Creative Director for Marvel Themed Entertainment: “We worked closely with the amazing team at Madame Tussauds to bring to life the Black Panther suit that fans know and love from the Marvel Studios films. The detail really is stunningly accurate and we’re sure that it will be a hit with Marvel fans young and old.”