- Disney Parks Blog has shared reopening dates for multiple buffets across the Walt Disney World Resort, including the return of buffet dining at Biergarten Restaurant, The Crystal Palace, the reopening of Nine Dragons Restaurant and much more.
- Guests going to the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival will be happy to know that seven more marketplaces have opened earlier than the October 1 date, bringing even more options to the event.
List of Dates:
- Now open for dinner Tuesdays – Saturdays – Nine Dragons Restaurant at EPCOT.
- August 22 – Dockside Diner at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- August 27 (Reservations Begin Aug. 24) – Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom Park reopens for Breakfast.
- August 29 – Biergarten Restaurant at EPCOT returns to a buffet experience.
- August 29 – Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- September 12 – The Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom Park returns to a buffet experience.
You can learn about menu offerings and more for each location below.
Buffet Experiences Returning
- On August 29, Biergarten Restaurant in the Germany pavilions at EPCOT returns to a buffet experience for both lunch and dinner, featuring pretzel rolls, bratwurst, schnitzel, and more.
- On September 12, The Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom Park returns to buffet dining for lunch and dinner, featuring Parker House rolls, salads, braised beef short ribs, fire-roasted prime rib, and more.
- Now open for dinner from Tuesdays – Saturdays, Nine Dragons Restaurant returns to the China pavilion at EPCOT. The dinner menu features Sichuan Chicken Dumplings, Crispy Duck Bao Buns, Kung Pao Duo, Salt and Pepper Shrimp, Spicy Honey Crispy Chicken, and more.
- On August 27, Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom Park reopens for breakfast. Reservations will be available starting on August 24.
Food Locations Reopening
- On August 29, Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery reopens at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park with new entrées.
- Spiced Potato Hand Pies – Vegetables and potatoes wrapped in pastry served with harissa aïoli and coriander chutney
- Marinated Chicken Flatbread Sandwich – Marinated chicken topped with cucumber–tomato salad, tahini sauce, and greens served with house-made chips
- Red Chili Hot Dog – Spicy hot dog topped with cucumber–tomato salad and harissa aïoli served with house-made chips
- On August 22, Dockside Diner at Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopens featuring the following items.
- Shrimp Salad Roll – Shrimp, arugula, tomatoes, pickled shaved fennel, and sliced radish tossed with rémoulade sauce on a brioche butter bun served with seasoned house-made chips
- Chipotle Chicken Salad Roll – Roasted pulled chicken salad with red onions, celery, tomatoes, and watercress tossed with chipotle aïoli and topped with fried onions on a brioche butter bun served with seasoned house-made chips
- Smoked Fish Dip – served with seasoned house-made chips, celery, carrots, jalapeños, and pickles
- Seaside Brownie – Chocolate brownie topped with white chocolate ganache and seaside garnish
- Blue Sea Margarita – Tequila, blue Curaçao, and sweet-and-sour
Additional EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces Now Open
While many marketplaces opened with the festival, some had opening dates for October 1, 2021, to celebrate Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary. The EPCOT festival team decided to surprise Guests by opening seven of those marketplaces early on August 15. Check out the new locations you can experience now.
Ireland (Near United Kingdom)
- Fisherman’s Seafood Pie
- Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy
- Warm Chocolate Pudding Cake with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale
- Bunratty Mead Honey Wine
- Guinness Baileys Shake
Spain (Between Italy and Germany)
- Charcuterie with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Spanish-style Paella with Rice, Chorizo, and Shrimp (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar, and Smoked Paprika (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Estrella Galicia Cerveza Especial Lager (new)
- Avaline White Blend (new)
- Faustino VII Rioja Rosado (new)
- Espelt Garnacha
- Wine Flight
The Alps (Near Germany)
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Alpine Ham, Baby Potatoes, Cornichons, and Baguette
- Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons, and Baguette
- Blueberry and Almond Frangipane Tart with Crème Fraîche
- Huber Vision Grüner Veltliner, Austria (new)
- Cave De La Côte Rosé Gamay, Romand
- René Favre Dôle, Chamoson
- Frozen Rosé
- Wine Flight
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato & Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-scented Couscous
- Tusker Lager
India (Near China)
- Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa, and Coriander Pesto Dips
- Korma Chicken with Basmati Rice, Crispy Chickpeas, and Spiced Yogurt Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas, and Ben’s Original Basmati Rice (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- Mango Lassi (non-alcoholic)
- Taj Mahal Premium Lager (new)
- Sula Brut Tropicale Sparkling Wine, Nashik (new)
- Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik
- Mango Lassi with Sōmrus Chai Cream Liqueur
NEW! Lobster Landing (Near Mission: SPACE)
- New England Lobster Tail with Lobster Bisque Sauce (new)
- Lobster Chowder with Bacon, Corn, Potatoes, and Oyster Crackers (new)
- Baked Lobster Dip with Old Bay Chips (gluten/wheat friendly; new)
- Coronado Brewing Co. Salty Crew Blonde Ale, San Diego, CA (new)
- Steenberg Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa (new)
- Sean Minor Chardonnay, California (new)
- Cape Codder: Vodka with Cranberry, Pomegranate, and Lime (new)
NEW! Mac & Eats (Near Mission: SPACE)
- Traditional Macaroni and Cheese with Herbed Panko
- Truffle Macaroni and Cheese with Herbed Panko (new)
- Cowboy Macaroni and Cheese with Smoked Pork Belly, Brisket Burnt Ends, Pickled Peppers, and Onion Straws (new)
- Macaroni and Cheese with House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers (plant-based)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Lemon Hazy IPA, Tampa, FL (new)
- L’Ecole No. 41 Chenin Blanc Old Vines, Columbia Valley, WA
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR