We’re just a couple of weeks away from the theatrical debut of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and Sanzo Sparkling Water is celebrating with a special flavor and themed cans.
- This limited edition lychee (berry) sparkling water comes in cans dedicated to various characters from Marvel Studios’ upcoming film Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.
- The 12-pack of cans is available now for $39.99 and features:
- Three cans with Simu Liu as Shang-Chi
- Three cans with Awkwafina as Katy
- Three cans with Meng’er Zhang as Xialing
- Three cans with Tony Leung as Xu Wenwu
- 5% of all sales will be donated to CAPE, An organization dedicated to advancing Asian American and Pacific Islander representation in the entertainment industry.
- Sanzo celebrates the impact of Asian Pacific American culture — from the silver screen, to your local supermarket.
About Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings:
- The story focuses on Shang-Chi’s relationship with his father, who closed him off from the outside world while he trained in the martial arts, only to release him later to do his bidding. Shang-Chi would eventually learn that his father was not the man he thought he was. Now he must confront the past he thought he left behind when he is drawn into the web of the mysterious Ten Rings organization.
Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings comes to theaters on September 3, 2021.