The days keep on counting down to the World’s Most Magical Celebration, and what better way to help count days then with the 2022 50th Anniversary Poster Calendar!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (9/7/2021): This beautiful collectible poster calendar is now available on shopDisney too, so guests don’t have to make the trek to the park to bring home the magic.
- One of our favorite items that we look forward to every year has made an appearance: one of the Disney Parks 2022 Calendars, and this one is a special Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary poster calendar.
- The posters included in the calendar feature replicas of posters advertising the early days of Walt Disney World, as well as attractions like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, it’s a small world, Tropical Serenade, Country Bear Jamboree, and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
- The calendar is available at the parks now, and retails for $24.99.
- This is only the latest discovery in a line of special 50th anniversary merchandise that is hitting the shelves throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Most of the line we’ve seen so far can be found in our article here, including a lithograph, Corkcicle, Magicband, Pin, Ornament, Baseball Cap, Shirts, Spirit Jerseys, and more all here to celebrate 50 years of Walt Disney World with dazzling color schemes and iconic iridescence for the celebration.
More WDW 50th News:
- Today, we’ve learned more about one of the more anticipated offerings as part of the World’s Most Magical Celebration coming to Walt Disney World on October 1st, the debut of the new fireworks spectacular, Disney Enchantment at Magic Kingdom.
- Disney Cruise Line has announced that Nemo and Dory will be joining the Disney Fab 50 Character Collection at the Walt Disney World Resort to celebrate its 50th anniversary starting October 1, 2021.
- Imagineer Zach Riddley has shared a better glimpse of what we can expect to see when Spaceship Earth at EPCOT is turned into one of the Beacons of Magic (and for years afterward) for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary.