Disney Cruise Line has announced that Nemo and Dory will be joining the Disney Fab 50 Character Collection at the Walt Disney World Resort to celebrate its 50th anniversary starting October 1, 2021.
- Disney Cruise Line, with help from Cruise Director Jimmy Lynett, announced today that Nemo and Dory will be joining the Disney Fab 50 Character Collection at Walt Disney World Resort.
- The Fab 50 Character Collection is celebrating Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary with sculptures of 50 Disney characters all around the four theme parks.
- Guests will be able to find Nemo and Dory at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park when the “World’s Most Magical Celebration” begins on October 1, 2021.
- The “Disney Fab 50 Character Collection” will be found all around the four theme parks with the Mickey and Minnie Mouse sculptures being dedicated to the Disney Cast Members of the past, present, and future.
- More character sculptures will be revealed in the coming weeks by Disney friends including Walt Disney World, Disney+, Pixar, Walt Disney Animation Studios, D23, Disney Channel, NatGeoTV, Disney Vacation Club, and more.
- Laughing Place’s Cole Geryak recently published a list of characters he is predicting we might see at all four theme parks you can check out here.
Disney Fab 50 Character Collection Reveals:
- Mickey Mouse
- Timon and Pumbaa
- Lumiere and Cogsworth
- Daisy Duck
- Winnie the Pooh and Piglet
- Edna Mode
- Joe Gardner
- Cheshire Cat
- Woody and Bo Peep
- Donald Duck
- Mad Hatter
- Orange Bird
- Flounder and Sebastian
- Dumbo and Timothy
- Chip ‘n’ Dale
- Gus and Jaq
- Minnie Mouse
- Nemo and Dory
Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary:
- All four parks will be decked out with special celebratory decorations, including new lighting packages on the four park icons. These “Beacons of Magic” will transform the icons every night.
- Over at Magic Kingdom, a new fireworks show, “Disney Enchantment,” will light up the sky while “Harmonious” takes place as EPCOT.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will get into the celebration with the new show “Disney KiteTails.”
- 50 golden character sculptures will debut at all four theme parks, along with “Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade” at Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney World Resort announced new nametags coming for Cast Members to celebrate the 50th anniversary including those who were honored with the Walt Disney Legacy Award.
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” starts on October 1, 2021 at the Walt Disney World Resort and will continue to be celebrated for 18 months.