Disney Movie Insiders with the help of John Stamos announced Dumbo and Timothy as the latest characters joining the Disney Fab 50 Character Collection to celebrate Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th anniversary on October 1.
- Dumbo and Timothy are joining the Disney Fab 50 Character Collection at the Walt Disney World Resort, celebrating its 50th anniversary.
- The announcement was made on the Disney Movie Insiders account by John Stamos.
- Guests can find the sculpture of Dumbo and Timothy at Magic Kingdom Park starting October 1, 2021.
Your favorite Big Shot, John Stamos has revealed that Dumbo and Timothy are part of the “Disney Fab 50 Character Collection” that you’ll soon find across the four @WaltDisneyWorld theme parks during “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” starting October 1 #DisneyWorld50 pic.twitter.com/hoKpqgQU5O
— Disney Movie Insiders (@Disney_Insiders) August 11, 2021
- The “Disney Fab 50 Character Collection” will be found all around the four theme parks with the Mickey and Minnie Mouse sculptures being dedicated to the Disney Cast Members of the past, present, and future.
- More character sculptures will be revealed in the coming weeks by Disney friends including Walt Disney World, Disney+, Pixar, Walt Disney Animation Studios, D23, Disney Channel, NatGeoTV, Disney Vacation Club, and more.
- Laughing Place’s Cole Geryak recently published a list of characters he is predicting we might see at all four theme parks you can check out here.
Disney Fab 50 Character Collection Reveals:
Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary:
- All four parks will be decked out with special celebratory decorations, including new lighting packages on the four park icons. These “Beacons of Magic” will transform the icons every night.
- Over at Magic Kingdom, a new fireworks show, “Disney Enchantment,” will light up the sky while “Harmonious” takes place as EPCOT.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will get into the celebration with the new show “Disney KiteTails.”
- 50 golden character sculptures will debut at all four theme parks, along with “Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade” at Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney World Resort announced new nametags coming for Cast Members to celebrate the 50th anniversary including those who were honored with the Walt Disney Legacy Award.
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” starts on October 1, 2021 at the Walt Disney World Resort and will continue to be celebrated for 18 months.