Plans have been revealed to bring two popular retail offerings from Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs over to Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- At Pele Soccer, guests can step inside the stadium-themed store and score an amazing assortment of soccer gear from renowned global sports brands at this specialty shop named after Pelé, the legendary Brazilian superstar who was one of the greatest soccer players of all time.
- This will be the ultimate soccer destination, where players and fans alike can choose from a vast selection of official club and national team jerseys from around the world, sports apparel, cleats, balls and accessories for men, women and children. You can even have jerseys customized with a name and number for an additional fee.
- Created by two ship designers, Lovepop combines engineering and modern technology with the ancient art form of kirigami, a variation of origami that intricately cuts paper rather than folding. These beautiful laser-cut designs add oomph to any occasion from birthdays to anniversaries, graduations and weddings, holidays, “just because” and beyond. Lovepop even has a collection of Disney cards and gifts! From beautiful cards and stationery to intricate paper flowers and decorations, Lovepop has just what you need to share love with the special people in your life.
- The two new unique retailers are examples of Downtown Disney District’s dynamic offerings for guests, joining specialty shopping experiences like The Disney Dress Shop, Disney Home, Sugarboo & Co., Curl Surf and California Sole, and many others!
- Opening Dates for the two new retailers, as well as their specific locations in the Downtown Disney District have not been revealed at this time, only that the stores will open in the coming months.