President of the Disneyland Resort, Ken Potrock, celebrated the opening of Jamboree Housing's Buena Esperanza project the other day as the resort donated to its development back in 2019.
- Ken Potrock, President of the Disneyland Resort, shared images from the grand opening of Jamboree Housing's Buena Esperanza project.
- The project brings a permanent supportive housing development to help some of the communities most vulnerable residents.
- The Disneyland Resort donated $5 million in 2019 to help revitalize the nonprofit Orange County Housing Trust (OCHT) who helped with the development of the project and getting it off the ground.
- Buena Esperanza is located in Anaheim, California was converted from a motel to a two-story apartment community, redesigned to include community space allowing residents to connect with stabilizing services provided by Jamboree, the County of Orange, and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- The community is Jamboree’s ninth affordable housing development with the City of Anaheim, which has added more than 600 affordable homes since 2008.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning