Shanghai Disney Resort has announced “Disney Green Experience – Sort & Recycle Adventure” launching this fall to promote environmental awareness for school groups. New recycle machines have also been installed across the park.
- Shanghai Disney Resort has announced the new youth program, “Disney Green Experience – Sort & Recycle Adventure,” to help lead a positive impact on the environment and bring awareness to the local community.
- The new youth program will launch this fall at Shanghai Disneyland with unique offerings and entertainment.
- In partnership with Kang Shifu and PepsiCo, four PET bottle recycle machines have been installed in Fantasyland, Treasure Cove, Tomorrowland, and Gardens of Imagination. Each of the machines are themed to the land and allow Guests to return items for recycling.
Disney Green Experience – Sort & Recycle Adventure Details
- Those who participate in the new experience will start at Shanghai Disneyland with a show performed by the JAMMitors in Tomorrowland involving students in interactive games.
- Students will learn more about the new PET bottle recycle machines installed throughout the park and how they work.
- They will then check out the food waste sorting practices used at the resort with a trip to Fantasyland’s Tangled Tree Tavern.
- Students will talk to a Custodial Cast Member and see how pieces of art are created using water and recyclable materials that are collected around the park like leaves and flower petals.
- Those who finish all the sessions in the program will be given a special certificate at the end.
Booking the Disney Green Experience – Sort & Recycle Adventure
- Starting this fall, school groups between 50-200 students aged between 7 – 11 across the country can begin signing up for the experience.
- Those who sign up will be offered one-day theme park admission.