- With the series premiere just days away, Hulu has announced that the Only Murders in the Building Original Score Soundtrack is now available from Hollywood Records.
- The score composed and produced by Siddhartha Khosla is streaming and available for purchase on digital streaming platforms including:
- Apple Music
- And More
- Each track features a simple, sometimes cryptic title so as to not spoil anything from the show.
- Speaking of not revealing anything from the series, fans can get a feel for Only Murders in the Building by checking out Alex’s spoiler-free review.
- The 10-episode series debuts on Hulu on Tuesday, August 31st with the first three episodes. New episodes stream Tuesdays.
What They’re Saying:
- Siddhartha Khosla: "It's been a dream working on this stunning show and scoring the sublime performances of Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez. I'm grateful that we navigated the challenges of this past year and we were able to record an orchestral ensemble of some of the very best musicians around. Thank you to our incredible producers and crew, my entire team, and the music folks at Disney and 20th Television for all the support in helping me bring this artistic vision to life."
About Siddhartha Khosla:
- Siddhartha Khosla is a three-time Emmy-nominated film and television composer, singer/songwriter, and producer of the critically acclaimed band, Goldspot.
- Khosla’s upcoming projects include the Aron Gaudet and Gita Pullapilly’s comedy film Queenpins and Jason Orley’s dramedy film I Want You Back.
About Only Murders in the Building:
- “Only Murders In The Building follows three strangers (Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez) who share an obsession with true crime and suddenly find themselves wrapped up in one. When a grisly death occurs inside their exclusive Upper West Side apartment building, the trio suspects murder and employs their precise knowledge of true crime to investigate the truth. As they record a podcast of their own to document the case, the three unravel the complex secrets of the building which stretch back years.”