Labor Day weekend is coming up and the city of Orlando has all kinds of special deals to make for the perfect weekend getaway as the summer comes to a close.
- Visit Orlando has put together a collection of hotel deals, dining deals and attraction deals for what they call “the most affordable holiday weekend of the year.”
- Summer Bay Orlando: Resort guests can save 30% when they reserve a minimum 3-day Labor Day vacation by Aug. 31 and stay between Sept. 1-8.
- The Grove Resort & Water Park: Up to 25% off suites along with resort credit, plus Labor Day-exclusive deals – valid Sept. 4-6 – including an 80-minute "Island Escape" body treatment for $170, drink specials at the on-property Springs Bar & Grill and more.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort and Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Breeze Resort: Guests will receive a third night free when they book a minimum of two nights.
- Caribe Royale Orlando: BOGO deal gives guests 50% off nightly room rates, 50% off self-parking, two specialty coffees and choice of two bagels, muffins or croissants daily at Java’s Coffee Café or Café 24.
- Westgate Leisure Resort: Offering up to 25% off resort stay. The offer is valid online when using promo code LABOR Sept. 3-7 for travel dates Sept. 7 through Dec. 16.
- Celebrate 16 “sweet” years of Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining, showcasing some of Orlando’s best cuisine to help support local restaurants and charities. Food enthusiasts can savor three-course pre-fixe dinners at participating restaurants for just $37.
- Check out some of the participating Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort dining locations.
- Harry P. Leu Gardens: is offering free admission to everyone on Labor Day, Sept. 6.
- Capone’s Dinner & Show: Offering 50% off all tickets.
- SAK Comedy Lab’s “Pre-Labor Day Show”: Modeled after the signature "Duel of Fools" show, this special Labor Day weekend show offers fun and laughs for all ages on Sunday, Sept. 5.