Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa celebrated its 10th anniversary the other day with a special livestream which included reveals of new outfits for Disney characters, and more.
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa celebrated its 10th anniversary on August 29th with a livestream event available for all to watch below.
- The event featured exclusive character outfits for Aulani, new songs, and the announcement of a new short series.
New Disney Character Outfits Coming to Aulani
- Mickey, Minnie, Duffy and his Friends showed up revealing their new exclusive outfits Guests can see while visiting the resort.
Aulani Video Series – “Mea Iki”
- Aulani is grounded in Hawaii’s culture, including stories passed down through generations, and a new video series, “Mea Iki,” will continue to share these stories in new ways.
- A sneak peek of the series was shown during the special event with short stories told by Auntie and Uncle.
New Song Inspired by 'Olu Mel
- A brand-new song inspired by 'Olu Mel called “Out of My Shell” was also shared. You can hear the full song in the video featuring artwork being done during the performance.
New Aulani Song Performance
The event ended with a live performance of a new song, “‘Aulani, Lei Hiwahiwa,” commissioned by Aulani and written by Auntie Angela and Uncle Eric in celebration of the resort’s 10th anniversary.
About Aulani Resort & Spa:
- “Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa located on the island of O'ahu, is more than a place to stay — it's a Hawaiian paradise with a touch of magic. From our renowned service to the quality you come to expect from Disney, Aulani delivers the difference that makes Disney destinations some of the most sought-after vacation locations in the world.”