Sony Pictures has shared a new poster for Venom: Let There Be Carnage, coming to theaters on October 15, 2021.
- Sony Pictures has revealed a new poster for Venom: Let There Be Carnage, keeping the October 15, 2021 release date for the upcoming film.
- The film is a sequel to the 2018 film Venom with Tom Hardy reprising his role as Eddie Brock/Venom facing off against Cletus Kasady/Carnage played by Woody Harrelson.
About Venom: Let There Be Carnage:
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage is directed by Andy Serkis and stars Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Naomie Harris, Reid Scott, Stephen Graham, and Woody Harrelson.
- Producers for the film include Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach, Amy Pascal, Kelly Marcel, Tom Hardy, and Hutch Parker.
- Executive producers include Barry Waldman, Jonathan Cavendish, and Ruben Fleischer.
- “Tom Hardy returns to the big screen as the lethal protector Venom, one of Marvel’s greatest and most complex characters. Directed by Andy Serkis, the film also stars Michelle Williams, Naomie Harris, and Woody Harrelson, in the role of the villain Cletus Kasady/Carnage.”