ESPN+ has debuted a new brand campaign inviting fans to “Join the Evolution.”
- A new brand campaign has debuted for ESPN+ by the creative agency Preacher, chronicling the evolution of sports viewership from a fans’ perspective that markets exclusive features and content available to fans on ESPN+.
- The campaign features rapper De’Wayne who recorded a modern-day evolution of Daft Punk’s “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” as the anthem.
- The campaign will run nationally in 30 sec and 15 sec variations.
What They’re Saying:
- Seth Ader, Vice President, Brand Marketing, ESPN: “ESPN is a powerful way for sports fans to connect with the content they love. That connection has been a constant for decades, yet has evolved to meet the changing needs of our fans. ESPN+ represents the latest evolution, establishing itself as the #1 sports streaming platform from day one. Using imagery that highlights the evolution of sports and fandom, this campaign shows how ESPN+ is meeting fans where they are going – in this case, the forefront of the sports streaming experience.”
- Claisian Phillips, Vice President, ESPN+ Marketing: “At the heart of ESPN+ is our direct relationship with sports fans. As they experience the evolution of sports in real-time, the way they engage with sports content is also changing. ESPN+ reflects that change and is leading the evolution in sports streaming.”
- Kellyn Blount and Greg Hunter, Executive Creative Directors at Preacher: “It isn’t often you get to work on a brand with such a rich and storied history in their space. Being able to capture the innovative spirit of ESPN+ by drawing on the decades of sports ESPN has brought into our homes was an amazing opportunity and a fun sandbox to play in. Or rink to play on. Or course to play… through? You get the idea.”