This fall, SeaWorld Orlando will once again bring guests some frightening fun with their daytime Halloween event SeaWorld Spooktacular! Included with park admission, guests can enjoy new adventures along the trick-or-treat trail, fun encounters with Sesame Street characters, interactive experiences and more.
- Halloween is back at SeaWorld Orlando and this year, guests are in for some wonderful treats. Everyone can join the festive fun of SeaWorld Spooktacular which is full of candy, costumes, favorite Sesame Street friends, and plenty of spooky surprises.
- SeaWorld Spooktacular takes place on weekends from September 18th through October 31st and is included with park admission.
- The daytime event will feature trick-or-treating along a decorated candy trail, colorful characters, spooky stories, a Halloween dance party and more!
- Adventures along the Trick-or-Treat Trail: Find waves of Halloween fun when costumed youngsters trick-or-treat for ghoulish goodies. This year, for the first time in park history, the Trick-or-Treat Trail winds through some of the park’s most iconic spots for a fully immersive SeaWorld adventure.
- Halloween Dance Party: Children can join a cast of silly characters for a Halloween Dance Party where they participate in line-dancing favorites as music and fun fill the air along the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Meet a Mermaid: Meet the friendly Halloween mermaids each event day in this immersive experience along the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Halloween Happenings at Sesame Street Land: Head on over to Sesame Street Land for even more Spooktacular fun! At various times throughout the event, join Count von Count and his furry friends for family-friendly Halloween celebrations that will have everyone dancing and singing!
- Storytime with Big Bird: Gather around Big Bird’s Nest for Storytime with Big Bird, who will be sharing some of his favorite stories at select times throughout the day.
- Count von Count's Spooktacular Breakfast: Start the day in a deliciously spooky way with Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast. Guests can get their fill of morning favorites and family-friendly Halloween fun with your Sesame Street friends!
- Adults start at $32.99 and Kids 3-9 $14.95, book now through the Spooktacular, Kid-Friendly Halloween Event page.
One Park, Two Halloween Events:
- Beyond the family fun of the daytime Spooktacular event, SeaWorld Orlando is ramping up the fear factor after dark with Howl-O-Scream Orlando!
- The inaugural separate-ticket event is coming to guests on select nights Friday, September 10th through Sunday, October 31st.
- For more information and to purchase tickets visit the Howl-O-Scream event page.