The spooky season is here and Star Wars fans will soon be able to celebrate with the new Disney+ original LEGO Star Wars Terrifying Tales. The upcoming special received a first trailer today ahead of its October debut.
- The new trailer features a look at several different stories set in different time periods of the Star Wars universe.
- The trailer also features some of your favorite characters, like Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Poe Dameron and others.
- Check out the full trailer below:
About LEGO Star Wars Terrifying Tales:
- “After the events of The Rise of Skywalker, Poe and BB-8 must make an emergency landing on the volcanic planet Mustafar where they meet the greedy and conniving Graballa the Hutt who has purchased Darth Vader’s castle and is renovating it into the galaxy’s first all-inclusive Sith-inspired luxury hotel. While waiting for his X-Wing to be repaired, Poe, BB-8, Graballa, and Dean (a plucky and courageous young boy who works as Graballa’s mechanic) venture deep into the mysterious castle with Vader’s loyal servant, Vaneé. Along the way, Vaneé shares three creepy stories linked to ancient artifacts and iconic villains from across all eras of Star Wars. As Vaneé spins his tales and lures our heroes deeper into the shadowy underbelly of the castle, a sinister plan emerges. With the help of Dean, Poe and BB-8 will have to face their fears, stop an ancient evil from rising, and escape to make it back to their friends.”
LEGO Star Wars Terrifying Tales Voice Cast:
- Jake Green as Poe Dameron
- Raphael Alejandro as Dean
- Dana Snyder as Graballa the Hutt
- Tony Hale as Vaneé
- Christian Slater as Ren
- Trevor Devall as Emperor Palpatine
- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn as NI-L8
- Matt Sloan as Darth Vader
LEGO Star Wars: Terrifying Tales comes to Disney+ on October 1, 2021.